Wednesday 20 April 2011

Okay my chin is once again up!

I have decided that I am going to attempt now, to create my animation using a combination of some of the cs5 package I have on my macbook; mainly photoshop, illustrator and of course, after effects.

I did go to two of the After Effects workshops, but on the first one I saved my composition, but forgot to save the files and music to my usb stick - fail! Anyway all we did was learn how to import a some jpgs (unsequenced) and then arrange them on a timeline along to some music; and then import a sequence of jpgs in order to create a sort of animation. Pretty basic stuff :)

The second workshop,  involved using more of the features of the software, such as changing the scale, position and opacity of images.. I failed to save the work from this workshop, so I created a new one involving my robot:




The music doesnt really fit with the graphics but it doesnt really matter :)

After this, I also changed the hue of the robot, and made it rotate too!



This one works a lot better with the music I think, as by chance the rotations are in suitable places in the animation :)

laine.x

No comments:

Post a Comment